Nothing looks better in your yard than the natural beauty of a real wood fence.
We have a number of options to choose from for your St. Louis wood fence.
Pressure-Treated #2 grade medium hardwood lumber meets the highest grading standards for strength and appearance. Color-infused, so pigment is driven deep into wood fibers, creating beauty that is guaranteed to stand up to the elements for years. Treated for protection against fungal decay, rot, and termites, it is ideal for ground contact and a variety of general uses including exposed structures, fences, decks, and other outdoor applications.
- Ground Contact treated lumber can be used in both Above Ground and Ground Contact exterior applications
- Backed by a lifetime limited warranty against termite infestation and rot
- #2 grade lumber has few defects, knots are well-spaced and do not exceed the size regulations.
- Ideal for a variety of general uses including exposed structures, fences, decks and other outdoor applications.
- Uniform thickness, density, and appearance for stable and long-lasting performance
- Individual pieces of pressure treated lumber will reference Ground Contact on the end tag.
- No two pieces of lumber are the same.
- Color, grain pattern and texture will vary as well.
- Prime grade lumber is the perfect choice if appearance is the main concern with your lumber project
- Prime grade lumber has fewer knots and an overall better appearance
- Prime grade lumber can be used for deck boards, fence panels